Your account’s Settings page is where you can manage your subscription, update your password and account information, and set your hosting preferences.
To access your settings, start by logging in to your account then clicking the profile icon at the upper-right corner of your screen. Click on Settings and you will be brought to your account settings page.
On this tab, you will find information relating to your account usage and your subscription plan.
If you have an active Photobucket subscription plan, you will see the following:
- Plan Overview - This shows a description of your current plan.
- View or update your payment method - Click on the link to be directed to the billing page to view or update your payment method.
- Media Count & Storage - This shows the number of images in your account and the storage used based on the maximum limit your plan offers.
- Upgrade or Change Plan - Click this button to change your current plan to a different plan.
- Cancel Membership - Click this button to cancel your subscription plan from any future recurring payments. *This does not delete your account. To permanently delete your account, click here for instructions on how to make the request.
If you do not have a Photobucket subscription plan, you will see the following:
- Free Plan Overview - This shows a description of your current plan.
- Media Count & Storage - This shows the number of images in your account and the storage used based on the maximum limit for a free account.
- Change Plan - Upgrade your plan to a subscription. For information on the subscription plans we offer, click here.
This tab shows all the personal information associated with your account, including a section for the reason why you use Photobucket.
You can update any of your account information by clicking on the box to edit it, then clicking the Save Changes button to confirm your changes.
On this tab, you can change or update your password.
You can choose to link your account to your Apple account or your Google account for easier access. Click here to learn more about how to do this.
Change Image and Album Settings
In this section, you can set to display your image titles and set your image hosting preferences.
- Show Image Title - When checked, your image titles will display at the bottom of your images when viewed on grid mode.
- Links - Select the image links you'd like to display on your image thumbnails when Easy Linking Mode is enabled.
- Easy Linking Mode - When checked, the image links you've selected under the Links section will display on your image thumbnail for quick access. For more information about Easy Linking Mode, click here.
- Link Back Option - This option changes the HTML and IMG link codes that your Photobucket account generates. When checked, your shared images will link back to your Photobucket account when a guest clicks them. For more information about the Link Back Option, click here.