Changing the password for your account is easy to do using your mobile web browser, with two different methods available to update your password.
The first method is from within your account settings. To update your password while logged into your account:
- Tap the account icon in the upper right, select Settings.
- Close the Plan & Billing tab using the up arrow, or scroll down, to reach the Security tab, and tap the down arrow to access the password update form.
- Enter the current and new password information requested, and be sure to Save changes.
The second method is by updating your account password without being signed into your account. In order to reset your password:
- Begin by going to app.photobucket.com.
- Tap the account icon in the upper right corner, select Sign In.
- Scroll down to FORGOT PASSWORD? Enter your Email or Username into the labeled field, and tap RESET PASSWORD. An email will be sent to your email address for the account.
- The email will be from email@example.com, with a subject line “Please confirm password reset for your Photobucket account”, and containing a message including your username and a link “Reset password”. The link takes you to your password reset page. Please be sure to complete all three fields, and click CONTINUE.