Skip to main content
How to Change Album Privacy Settings on the Mobile App
You can change the privacy setting for your albums on the Photobucket mobile app at any time. The options available are to set them to Public or Private.
- Tap the Sub-Albums tab to see the list of your albums
- Scroll and locate the album you'd like to update, then tap the [...] button to the right of the album name
- Tap Edit Album from the menu that appears
- Tap the Edit to the right of INFO
- Tap the Privacy Setting box and select Public or Private
- Be sure to tap Done to the right of INFO to save your selection.