You can change the privacy setting for your albums using the Photobucket mobile app at any time. When you’d like to change your privacy settings on the app, simply follow these instructions:
1) From My Bucket, tap the Sub Albums tab.
2) Scroll and locate the album you’d like to update, and tap the [...] button to the right of the album name.
3) Select Edit Album from the menu that appears.
4) Tap the link to Edit to the right of Info.
5) Tap the current Privacy Setting and select Public or Private
6) Be sure to tap Done to the right of Info to save your selection.