The toolbar provides you with quick access to the tools you need to manage your images and albums.
Here are the tools you can access in the toolbar:
- Details - Add details to your images or albums such as titles, descriptions, or tags (image only). On the album level, this is where you can also edit your album's privacy setting.
- Share - Copy your image links for hosting or directly share your images via email or social media.
- Download - Download selected images or albums to your device.
- Move to Trash - Move selected images or albums to Trash. For more information on how to manage your Trash folder, click here.
- Move to Another Album - Organize your images by moving selected images to an album.
- Start Slideshow - View all images from your album in slideshow view.
- Edit - Opens the selected image in our Editor where you can edit the image to your liking or personalize them by adding texts or frames.
- Buy Prints - Order prints of your favorite memories.
- Upload By URL - Quickly upload an image from another site by pasting the direct link for the image.
To activate the toolbar on the new Photobucket experience, select the image or album first.
To select an image:
- Click the checkmark on the top-left corner of the image to select it. The toolbar will appear at the top-right side of the page.
To select an album:
- Click on Albums. This will allow you to view all your albums on one page.
- Click the checkmark on the top-left corner of the album. The toolbar will appear at the top-right side of the page.