The toolbar provides you with quick access to the tools you need to manage your images and albums.
Here are the tools you can access in the toolbar:
- Details - Add details to your images or albums such as titles, descriptions, or tags (image only). On the album level, this is where you can also edit your album's privacy setting.
- Share - Copy your image links for hosting or directly share your images via email or social media.
- Download - Download selected images or albums to your device.
- Favorites - Add the selected images to your Favorites.
- Move to Trash - Move selected images or albums to Trash. For more information on how to manage your Trash folder, click here.
- Move to Another Album - Organize your images by moving selected images to an album.
- Start Slideshow - View all images from your album in slideshow view.
- Edit - Opens the selected image in our Editor where you can edit the image to your liking or personalize them by adding texts or frames.
- Buy Prints - Order prints of your favorite memories.
- Upload By URL - Quickly upload an image from another site by pasting the direct link for the image.
To activate the toolbar, select the image or album first.
To select an image:
- Click the checkmark on the top-left corner of the image to select it. The toolbar will appear at the top-right side of the page.
To select an album:
- Click on Albums. This will allow you to view all your albums on one page.
- Click the checkmark on the top-left corner of the album. The toolbar will appear at the top-right side of the page.