Are you looking for more information about an image in your account?
When taking a photo with your camera or mobile device, it will usually save additional data with the photo, called Exchangeable Image File Format data or EXIF data. This additional information is available for viewing on your Photobucket account after the image has been uploaded.
Follow the steps below to view available EXIF data:
- Click or tap the image to open it
- Click or tap the circled “i” icon in the toolbar to view Details.
- Click or tap More Details to see the information if it is not loaded automatically.
The information provided is dependent on the device used to capture the image and may include details such as:
- Upload Date
- Date Taken
- Original Filename
- File Size
- Image Size
- If it was a Mobile Upload
Why is there no EXIF data on my image?
There are 2 causes for missing EXIF data.
- The EXIF data setting was disabled at the time the original photo was taken.
- The image was edited to remove EXIF data prior to upload.