If you want to delete your deactivated account, a self-delete option is available by logging on the website.
Important: Before deleting your account, be sure to cancel your subscription or trial first to avoid being charged.
If you need help deleting your account, you can also contact us to make this request and provide the required information below.
When sending your account deletion request, please provide the answers to the following questions so we can verify that you own the account you're requesting to delete. Once we’ve verified your information, we’ll delete the account for you.
- What is your Photobucket username?
- What is the email address currently registered with the account?
- What is the first and last name registered with the account?
- What postal code was registered with the account?
- What country were you in when you registered?
Click here to submit your deletion request.
Accounts can take up to 30 days to permanently delete. You may continue to receive emails during this process until your account is fully deleted. If you change your mind, you can email us to cancel the deletion request during this time.
If you prefer to delete your account and all images immediately, let us know in your request. This process can take up to 24 hours to complete.