Photobucket’s Copyright Policy is compliant with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). The Photobucket.com Copyright and Property Policy contains instructions for getting your image removed.
To report an image on Photobucket that violates your copyright or trademark, please complete and supply the form below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have access to the image on Photobucket, but found the image posted to another website, you can right-click on the image to copy the image location and supply the form below to email@example.com.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material or link you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website where such material may be found.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.