If you no longer have access to the email address on your account:
Copy and paste the text below into an email. Answer ALL the questions to the best of your ability and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your Photobucket username? If you're not sure what your username is, click here.
- What email address is currently registered with the account? If you're unsure, please list all possibilities.
- What is the first and last name registered with the account?
- What is the account owner's date of birth?
- What postal code was registered with the account?
- What country were you in when you registered?
- Describe in detail one or two unique images or videos from the account.
- Are there any sub-albums in the account? If so, please provide some of the sub-album names.
- Please attach a selfie to your email so we can compare it to the photos in the account. Please make sure that:
- The photo is clear
- Your face is unobstructed
- You're holding up something to verify that this photo was taken today (writing today's date on a piece of paper and holding it up to the camera works just fine!) and we can see your whole arm holding the paper up.
- What NEW email address can we use to update the account? (Email address cannot be currently in use on Photobucket.)