You can easily add Titles, Descriptions, and Tags to your images on the media details page.
- To do this, double-click on the image to open it on the media details page.
- On the right side of the image, type in the title and description for your image.
- Your title and description will be automatically saved.
If you want to be able to search for images in your own account, you can easily do this by tagging your images.
- From your album page, double-click on the image to open it on the media details page.
- On the right-hand side of the image under “Tags”, click Add tag.
- Type out the tag you would like to add to your image. You can either click on the tag below the text to save it or hit Enter on your keyboard.
- You can add as many tags to an image as you would like.
To delete a tag from your image, click the “x” next to the tag you would like to remove.