You can easily restore deleted images and videos to your Photobucket account before they are permanently deleted.
Deleted images are automatically put into your Trash folder and will remain in your Trash folder for 30 days. After 30 days, these images will be permanently deleted from your account and can no longer be recovered.
To restore deleted images from your Trash folder,
- Click on Trash in the upper left corner.
- Select the images you want to restore by clicking the checkmark in the top-left corner of each image.
- Once you're finished selecting the images, click on the Restore button at the top of the page.
- Select the album you want the photos to be restored to. You can also create a new album by clicking + Create album.
- Click Move to restore your photos to the album selected.
If you choose to permanently delete any images in the Trash folder, they will no longer be recoverable. We recommend that you download your images first to your device before deleting them from your account. This way you will have back-ups.
The articles below show you how to download the content from your account.
For more information on the Trash Folder, please click here.