Organizing and searching for images in your account has never been easier! You can easily search for images by any of the following:
- Description keywords
- Image tags
How does it work? Simply enter your search term in the Search your images… bar to the top left of the page, and press enter! Any images in your account with information that matches the search term will appear in your view.
Having trouble finding that exact image? Our search bar looks for an exact match, so if you're not getting results, try fuzzy searching.
Find out the common keyword. For example, IMG_ is used quite often
- Other common keywords: DSC or date like 20120101_
Enter the keyword in the search bar and add a ' * ' at the end
- Example: IMG_* or DSC*
- Hit Enter, and voila! You'll see images containing that keyword.
To exit the search results, click My Bucket.
Adding and editing image tags is straightforward, too! To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on the image you would like to tag.
- Click the circled i Details icon in the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Add Tag bar at the bottom of the Details pane.
- Type in the tag and press enter or return.
You’ll see the tag appear below the Add tag bar, along with a circled X button for removing it if desired.